Diamanten-winkel.nl and Kohinoor.nl terms and conditions
Article 1. Applicability
- These general conditions apply to all our offers, on all our agreements of www.diamanten-winkel.nl and www.kohinoor.nl, acting under the trade name Koh-I-Noor. In particular, these conditions also apply to our agreements to supply articles to our client.
- Under “customer” shall mean any visitor to the internet site or any natural or legal person who, to us in a contractual relationship is under a contract of sale concluded with us, or any other agreement would like to go.
- By using the internet site of www.diamanten-winkel.nl and www.kohinoor.nl and/or placing an order, the customer accepts these general terms and conditions as well as all other rights and duties as listed on the website (s).
- The provisions in these general terms and conditions can only be admitted if this has been expressly agreed in writing.
- If the customer refers to its terms and conditions, those conditions do not apply.
- Koh-I-Noor diamond factory reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or supplement.
Article 2. Agreement
- An agreement will be concluded at the time that an order confirmation by a customer order by e-mail is sent to the email address specified by the customer. The customer and diamond factory Koh-I-Noor explicitly agree that by using electronic forms of communication a valid agreement is reached as soon as this order confirmation to customer is sent. The electronic files of diamond factory Koh-I-Noor apply it as evidence.
- The order confirmation sent by us to the customer shall be deemed the content of the agreement is complete and correct. The client is deemed with the content of our order confirmation to agree unless it within 8 days of our order confirmation in writing to us that they do not can unite with the content.
- Information, images and notices both orally and in writing with regard to the main features of the products are given as accurately as possible. Deviations in weights, dimensions, colors etc. are only approximate, are indicative and can are for damages or dissolution. Images on the colour picture can differ from the true color.
- Any additional agreements and/or commitments made and/or done by our staff, only bind us if these agreements and/or commitments have been confirmed by our in writing.
Article 3. Prices
- Our prices are in Euro including VAT and excluding shipping costs, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
- The current prices are those prices listed on the internet site during the time of the order, any previously published prices expire at that.
- After the conclusion of the agreement prices will not be increased unless the price increase is the result of legislation or regulations.
- All prices on the website are subject to printing errors. For the consequences of printing errors no liability is accepted.
- Special offers are only valid for the period of validity as stated on the internet site with respect to which special offer and/or while supplies last. Offers do not automatically apply to repeat orders.
- The height of the shipping and handling fee is mentioned on the internet site, and apply to delivery within the Netherlands.
Article 4. Payment
- All payment options are listed on the internet site www.diamanten-winkel.nl and www.kohinoor.nl.
- Payment must be made in Euro.
- If the customer does not make payment to (overall), they will be in default without any further notice of default is required. In that case we have the right to suspend delivery.
- Agreements to which only payment due two weeks after the conclusion of the agreement has not been paid, automatically expire.
Article 5. Shipping and delivery
- Koh-I-Noor diamond factory has the most items in stock. We ship the items ordered within two (2) business days after receipt of payment.
- If all or part of a product is not in stock, the customer will be contacted. The products which are no longer in stock are sent free of charge or, for the value of the out-of-stock products, be returned to customer.
- The specified delivery times are indicative, exceeding the delivery period gives the customer never entitled to compensation. The customer is entitled to cancel the order or dissolve the agreement if the delivery deadline has been exceeded with more than 14 days. Possibly already paid funds by diamond cutting factory Koh-I-Noor will be returned.
- Delivery takes place on the conclusion of the agreement by the customer during the specified address.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of and is responsible for the information they provide to us. At not being able to deliver by incorrect data by customer any additional delivery fees.
- For deliveries abroad, different policies may apply.
- The customer is held the purchased within the agreed time to take off.
- If the customer fails to accept the products, the resulting damage and costs for his/her account. This is also true for refusing cash on delivery shipments; in that case, the customer is obligated to the charged shipping and handling fees and cash on delivery costs.
- Through the delivery of the products shall be made, unless otherwise indicated on the order form. The cost for shipping will be paid by the customer, unless otherwise agreed. When choosing shipping via regular mail, Koh-I-Noor diamond cutting factory is not responsible for loss, theft or damage of the order at the hands of Postnl. There is also the possibility of the order to take away, this makes shipping costs fell.
- Any returns to Diamond factory Koh-I-Noor are borne by the customer, franco and under written reason..
- By acceptance of the goods to be supplied, the customer with quality and quantity of the goods agreement and at that moment the property and the risk is transferred to the customer. If in the unlikely event that the customer received a damaged order, the customer must diamond factory Koh-I-Noor within 2 working days after receipt of the order. In case that the error at Diamond factory Koh-I-Noor, the products will be repaired/replaced free of charge. The customer must return it postage prepaid to the articles diamond factory Koh-I-Noor. When you fail to Koh-I-Noor diamond factory lights with regard to transport damage or does this too late when you void your warranty then.
Article 6. Cooling off period and returns
- Unless otherwise stated, you have the right, after receipt of the order to the articles without giving any reason, within a period of 7 working days to return.
- However emphatically that the articles covering at Diamond factory Koh-I-Noor is delivered. If this aspect is not observed we can unfortunately not take back the articles and the payment cannot be undone. This in accordance with the law on distance selling.
Any payments made will be returned within 14 days.
- There is no refund claim if the product:
– is not in writing
– is used
– a damaged packaging has
– not in the original packaging is returned
– not good and packed return is sent and/or the original
purchase note is missing.
If at a return one or more of the above conditions are true, or otherwise in the law, then there will be charges for returning/cancelling your order. The height of this will by diamond factory Koh-I-Noor to be reviewed and fixed.
- The costs of the return are borne by the customer.
Article 7. Retention of title
- Items delivered by us remain our property until full payment of all that the customer owe us.
- The risk in respect of the products at the moment that the products by diamond factory Koh-I-Noor to the carrier. Diamond factory Koh-I-Noor offers the possibility to transport; This insurance fee will be charged. The height of the insurance costs is on the internet site listed.
Article 8. Warranty and liability
- The customer has the obligation to examine whether the products meet the agreement. If this is not the case, the customer must diamond factory Koh-I-Noor as soon as possible and in any case within two (2) days after the episode, notifying in writing, under penalty of loss of the right of the customer.
- If it is demonstrated that the products do not meet the agreement, Koh-I-Noor diamond factory the choice to replace the relevant products by new products or refund the invoice value, without that the other party has any right to compensation.
- Diamond factory Koh-I-Noor gives 30 days warranty on the purchased items, provided that the article is normally used. Please contact in writing at all times diamond factory Koh-I-Noor. This warranty does not apply in the cases that articles not properly have been prepared, handled, stored, used, or maintained or they used or the items covered under circumstances or for purposes other than provided by us. Discoloration due to e.g. contact with water, cleaning products, cosmetics, perfume, perspiration and the like are also excluded.
- The applicability of the warranty is valid only at the discretion of diamond factory Koh-I-Noor.
- We are never liable for consequential or trading loss, direct – or indirect damage whatsoever including loss of profit and stoppage loss – suffered by the customer or third parties caused by whole or partial) deliveries of products, delayed or defective delivery, or failure of delivery of products or the products themselves.
- We are never obliged to pay any compensation to the customer.
- If diamond factory Koh-I-Noor, for whatever reason, is required to compensate any damage compensation will not exceed an amount equal to the invoice value with respect to the product or service which the damage is caused.
Article 9. Force majeure
- In case of force majeure diamond factory Koh-I-Noor is not obliged to meet its obligations to the customer, respectively the obligation shall be suspended for the duration of the force majeure.
- Force majeure means any situation whereby diamond factory Koh-I-Noor or part of its obligations for its failure to do so as a result of circumstances outside the fault of diamond factory Koh-I-Noor. To those circumstances include strikes, fires, business failures, power failures, not or non-timely delivery by suppliers or other third parties and the absence of any Government to obtain permit. Force majeure is also understood to mean interference in a (telecommunication) network or connection or communication systems used and/or at any time are not available from the internet site.
Article 10. Personal data
- The data provided by the customer, are submitted by Koh-I-Noor diamond factory registered in accordance with the personal data protection act and will only be used to provide requested information or to the ordered items on the right place of destination; promoting the usability of the site; can do it by individual offers and promotions or providing relevant information for the customer or news bulletins.
- The data will be provided to third parties under any circumstances.
Article 11. Applicable law and disputes
- On the our agreements as well as these terms of delivery is exclusively Dutch law is applicable.
- All disputes of any kind in connection with/arising out of our agreements and deliveries by us be tried by the competent court in the Netherlands.
Article 12. Miscellaneous
- It is not permitted to use images, pictures, texts or otherwise, of the internet site (s) of diamond factory Koh-I-Noor to take over, to multiply or to use, without the express permission of diamond factory Koh-I-Noor.
- www.diamanten-winkel.nl and www.kohinoor.nl are the online shops of diamond factory Koh-I-Noor, which is based in Amsterdam and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 33161844.
- Customer complaints, relating to defects in a diamond factory Koh-I-Noor product supplied by the customer within 8 days of delivery shall be notified to us. This must be made by email email@example.com with a clear and accurate description of the complaint, stating the order number with which the relevant products are ordered.Algemene voorwaarden Diamanten-winkel.nl en Kohinoor.nl