We value your privacy. All personal data are therefore handled with care. We comply strictly with all the legal regulations applicable to personal data.
What data do we collect?
If you place an order with us, we have a variety of information is required to process your order. This data is checked for accuracy by us in various ways.
- General information: These are details such as name, address and place of residence, which you enter in the order form. This information is used to verify and process your order.
- Your email address: We use your email address to confirm your order and inform you when your order is ready for shipment. If you have signed up for our newsletter (and you confirmed this notification ), we will inform you from time to time for news and offers. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can easily unsubscribe.
- Your telephone number: To be able to send your order with accept giro (after pay) we always ask you a home telephone number (cellphone) where you can be reached during office hours (can be also work). This number is used to verify your order. If you only have a mobile number, please join us with iDeal or prepayment. The payment option iDeal is protected by your own bank
We use your phone number not for marketing purpose
- Traffic data: when you visit our website traffic data are stored. These are, for example, the number of pages that are visited or which items were ordered. This information is not personally identifiable and is used only to improve the usability of our website.
Why do we use this data?
The purpose of processing the data is:
- the processing of your order
- the delivery to the delivery address you specify
- Notify you of special offers and news (if you have signed up for this)
- to promoting the user-friendliness of the website
Your data are safe with us
We will not process your personal information to third parties and we will only make them available to agencies contracted by us in case of exceeding the time limit for payment laid down by us.
Your information is stored on secure servers. Competent employees of Koh-I-Noor are the only people who have access to the personal data and have a duty of confidentiality of personal data.